Sandstones is a one-step, brush-on textural paint that can be used for indoor and outdoor projects. It helps create the look of real granite stone for home and garden decorating on many indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Terra cotta
- Papier mache
- Ceramic bisque
- Primed wrought iron or metal
Features and Advantages:
- Easier to use the textured sprays
- Less expensive than sprays
- Dries to the touch in just 10 min.
- Colors are intermixable
- Soap and water cleanup
- Can be used on ceilings, decorative columns, wainscotting, decorative areas on walls, edges of bookshelves, picture frames and chair rails.
- Coordinate edges of bookshelves, lamps and vases with room colors using Sandstones.
- Refurbish old terra cotta pots or patio accessories with a basecoat of Sandstones. Add accents in a contrasting color over the basecoat.
- Use Sandstones as an antiquing medium on home accent pieces. Simply apply Sandstones over a basecoat and then wipe off.
- Sandstones give easy, quick coverage over dents or knotholes.
- Stir well. Consistency is determined by stirring: for opaque coverage, do not stir; for transparent coverage, stir until thin.
- Use large, flat brush for best coverage.
- Lighter colors may require additional coats for opaque coverage.
- decorating on many indoor and outdoor surfaces.